Auto Europe is offering Dream of Italy readers 5% off on any of their car rentals. To take advantage of this offer, call Auto Europe at (800) 223-5555 or visit http://tinyurl.com/yoc2s3. Please be sure to use or mention this coupon code: 72002261.
Planes. Trains. Automobiles. Vespas, too. How are you going to get to and get around Italy? And don’t forget, Italy has over 4,000 miles of coastline so cruising is a viable option too. Many of the major American airlines and the Italian airlines Alitalia, Eurofly and AirOne fly from the U.S. to Italy but you might also want to consider connecting in the U.K. and fly one of the budget airlines to Italia. Italy’s Eurostar trains are a great way to get between the major cities. For jaunts into the Italian countryside, renting a car is the way to go but driving in Italy isn’t for everyone. Another option — bicycling!
- Q+A on Biking in Italy with Maria Elena Price of ExperiencePlus!
- Emirates and Trenitalia Partner for Plane/Train Travel in Italy
- In Search of the Modern Grand Tour of Italy
- Getting Around the Cinque Terre: Car, Train, Boat and on Foot
- Renting a Car in Italy: Don’t Forget Your International Driving Permit
- What You Need to Know About Italy’s New High-Speed Train
- Whether or Not to Rent a Car in Italy
- Italy Travel F.A.Q. – Should I Rent a Car in Italy?
- Renting a Car in Italy? Great Deals from Auto Europe
- Italy: You Can Get a Parking Ticket Unloading in Front of Your Hotel
- Tips and Tricks for Saving Money in Italy
- Renting a Car in Italy? Save 5% with Auto Europe
- So You Want to Drive Along the Amalfi Coast?
Premium Content – Members Only
- Born to Drive: Italy’s Luxury Car Experiences
- Born to Ride: Ducati Motorcycle Test Drives
- Laps of Luxury: Maserati’s Master Driving Courses
- Cool Confidence: Lamborghini Accademia
- The Need for Speed: Experiencing Ferrari
- Around Lake Garda on Two Wheels: A Biking Adventure
- Gastronomic Adventure on Italy’s Fun Food Trains
- Lake Maggiore: A Day Trip Into Switzerland
- Sala Blu Offers Assistance in Italy’s Train Stations
- Exploring Italy’s Po Valley on a Hotel Barge
- CitySightseeing Offers a New Way Around the Amalfi Coast
- Best Websites for Travel to Italy
- In Brief…Italian Travel News
- A Warning for Rental Car Drivers in Italy
- Getting Around: Amalfi Coast Edition
- The Dream Interview: Pauline Frommer’s Italy
- All Aboard! Rome to Venice on the Orient-Express
- International Driving Permit: Don’t Leave Home Without It
- Our Latest Web Favorites
- Ask the Editor
- Ryanair Opens Rome Hub
- Find Bargains Online This Winter
- Ports of Call When Cruising Italy