News of two fantastic Italy travel giveaways crossed my desk today and I wanted to let you know about them so you can enter to win. Who couldn’t use a week in Tuscany or a stack full of wonderful Italy travel books?CiaoBambino.com is giving away a week in a two-bedroom apartment at Al Gelso Bianco, a wine and olive producing estate in the heart of Chianti. The estate is set in a superb, much-sought after location for regional sightseeing with easy access to Florence, Siena and San Gimignano. The week is available in April or October 2011. Comment on this Ciao Bambino blog to enter and learn about other ways to increase your chance of winning.
To get ready for that great Tuscan vacation, you will want to do some reading. Enter this contest over at BecomingItalian.com and you could win a set of these seven awesome Italy travel books:
- La Bella Lingua: My Love Affair with Italian,the World’s Most Enchanting Language by Dianne Hales
- Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life by Frances Mayes
- 100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go by Susan Van Allen
- Fodor’s Italy 2011
- Marcus of Umbria: What an Italian Dog Taught an American Girl About Love by Justine Van Der Leun
- Passion on the Vine: A Memoir of Food, Wine, and Family in the Heart of Italy by Sergio Esposito
- Bold Italian by Scott Conant with Joanne McAllister Smart
These authors are generously giving away FIVE sets of their books. Buona Fortuna!