Like everyone else, I’ve been reading and watching the earthquake coverage, including a story on a man digging his dead children out of the rubble with his bare hands. Italy has given me life in so many ways and I know many of you feel the same. It is a place that feeds our souls and the Italians, with their generosity and warmth, so often restore our faith in humanity.
In an effort to do something more in the wake of such sadness and loss, I’m donating all profits from Dream of Italy’s sales between August 24 and September 2 directly to the Italian Red Cross (Croce Rossa Italiana).
- Immediate online access to 135 back issues of Dream of Italy – the award-winning newsletter recommended by everyone from National Geographic Traveler to The New York Times, including special reports on best cooking schools, best tour guides, taking the kids to Italy and more.
- New issues (10 per year) either online or by mail.
- Exclusive travel discounts on villa rentals, cooking classes, walking tours, car rentals and more.
- Bonus ebook – 31 Mistakes Not to Make When You Travel to Italy ($19 value)
- Donation to Italian Red Cross
New Member? Join here for immediate access. You can also call our office at 202-297-3708 to process over the phone.
Previous Member Who Wants to Rejoin? Login here or click “Lost Password” on the login page and once you login, you will be brought to a page to choose your plan and continue with renewal. You can also call our office at 202-297-3708 to process over the phone.
Current Member Who Wants to Renew (time will be added to the end of your membership)? Login here or click “Lost Password” on the login page and on your account page, scroll down to “My Memberships” and click on “Renew” You can also call our office at 202-297-3708 to process over the phone.
All profits from the DVD set of the first season of the PBS series Dream of Italy will be donated to the Italian Red Cross.
The 2-DVD set includes six episodes on Tuscany, Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Naples/Amalfi Coast and Piedmont/Lake Iseo.
Praying for all of our Italian friends…. – Kathy McCabe