Dream of Italy (@dreamofitaly) will be hosting #italychat on Twitter on Wednesday, June 1st at 3 p.m. ET. The topic will be Florence and our guest will be Alexandra Korey (@arttrav)! You’re invited to join us by asking questions and/or sharing your own own advice on travel to Florence or expat life in Florence. Alexandra is an art historian turned journalist, blogger, and digital marketing specialist. She has lived in Florence for 12 years. Read more about Alexandra here
If you would like to participate by reading the chat and hopefully asking and answering questions, here are some tips:
- Be sure to use the hashtag #italychat within your Tweet so everyone can see your question, answer, contribution, etc.
- Whether or not you have a free Twitter account, you can follow #italychat LIVE here OR here or you can come back to these links later to read the chat in full.
- @dreamofitaly will tweet out all questions using “Q” and a number- Sample tweet from @dreamofitaly: “Q1: What is your favorite restaurant in Florence? #italychat”
- Our special guest @arttrav will tweet her answer using same number – Sample tweet from @arttrav: “A1: I really like Cibreo #italychat”
- Anyone else on Twitter including YOU can answer the question too using A+number as this is all about sharing great experiences and Italy travel information. Sample tweet from YOU: “A1: I ate at Giovanni last year and think it is the best #italychat”
- If you want to ask Alexandra or the crowd a question, start your tweet with @dreamofitaly followed by the question and I will put it in the queue and give it a number (example – “Q6”) and tweet it out when ready. Sample tweet from YOU: “@dreamofitaly Which Florence museums are open on Monday? #italychat”