Dream of Italy (@dreamofitaly) will be hosting another #italychat on Twitter, this Wednesday, April 6th at 3 p.m. ET. The topic will be planning your first trip to Italy and our special guest will be Jessica Spiegel, a.k.a @italylogue on Twitter.
Jessica, the editor of Why Go Italy for the Bootsnall network, is an absolute treasure trove of practical tips on planning a first trip to Italy. She can tell you how many days to spend where, how to get there (I’m always impressed with her detailed articles on Italy’s transportation options) and what to do in Italy’s most popular destinations. We’re so happy to have her with us for this edition of #italychat on Twitter! If you would like to participate by reading the chat and hopefully asking and answering questions, here are some tips:
- Be sure to use the hashtag #italychat within your Tweet so everyone can see your question, answer, contribution, etc.
- Whether or not you have a free Twitter account, you can follow #italychat LIVE here OR here or you can come back to these links later to read the chat in full.
- @dreamofitaly will tweet out all questions using “Q” and a number- Sample tweet from @italylogue: “Q1: What is the minimum number of days you recommend to visit Venice? #italychat”
- Our special guest @italylogue will tweet her answer using same number – Sample tweet from @italylogue: “A1: You want to plan on at least two days in Venice #italychat”
- Anyone else on Twitter including YOU can answer the question too using A+number as this is all about sharing great experiences and Italy travel information. Sample tweet from YOU: “A1: I only went to Venice for one day and regretted not staying #italychat”
- If you want to ask Jessica or the crowd an Italy question, start your tweet with @dreamofitaly followed by the question and I will put it in the queue and give it a number (example – “Q6”) and tweet it out when ready. Sample tweet from YOU: “@dreamofitaly Do I need to rent a car to visit Tuscany? #italychat”