Indulge Your Inner Artist in Italy
Whether you’re looking for an half-day art class or course last several weeks, our writer has the best art and craft courses in Italy. The include:
- Mask Making in Venice
- Painting Ceramics in Deruta
- Designing Requilary Jewelry in Cortona
- Landscape Painting in Tuscany
- Weaving and Embroidery in Perugia
- Crafting Mosaics in Venice
Authentic Roman Dining Near the Pantheon
David Downie reveals wine bars, restaurants and trattorias that are favorites among the locals and must visits in Central Rome.
Sign in or Join to download this issue!Sign inJoin
The PDF of this issue is not updated but click on the story links above to read the latest updates on the articles!