1. Because this is the best summer/year in a decade to go to Italy so you better get planning… In an effort to get seats filled, airlines are pricing their summer and fall fares this summer and fall at about half what they were last year. The same thing is happening with hotels and villa rentals. Smart travelers are taking advantage of the best deals in a decade! Plus with the recession holding others back from traveling, you will enjoy fewer tourist crowds. The information you get from Dream of Italy will help you plan where to go, where to stay, where to eat, what to see, who to show you around, where to shop, and more!
2. Our award-winning print newsletter is NOW in FULL COLOR! The colorful photos literally bring Italy to life on the page and the new look only enhances our fresh, rich travel content. You will receive 10 color issues over the coming year, either via the Internet in PDF format or by postal mail (with online access to the PDFs as well). See a sample issue in color!
3. You’ll have complete access to best Italy travel library anywhere! As soon as you subscribe, you will choose a username and password to immediate access nearly 65 issues in PDF format including special reports on Venice, the Lakes, Sicily, Tuscan Hideaways, Villa Rentals, Puglia, Florence and more. All of our articles – over 700 in all – are completely searchable once you are subscriber.
4. FREE BONUS: You will receive our Rome e-book – 80 pages of our best recommendations and advice on touring the Eternal City, updated. Dream of Italy’s Collected Rome
is valued at $39.
5. Upon purchasing your subscription (on or before July 20th), you will automatically be entered to win a copy of the Rosetta Stone 1-2-3 Italian Language Learning Program. ($499 value!)
6. You’ll save $15 to $25 when you subscribe before July 20th. That’s when our subscription rates go up to $79 to $109. Before then, you can purchase a subscription for as little as $64.