Access Culinary Trips, one of the sponsors of the Dream of Italy: Tuscan Sun Special, has launched their new brand Cuiline, which offers online cooking classes with top chefs from around the world. After the pandemic started, Access Culinary Trips reached out to their network of chefs and created this new brand as a way to help chefs get back to work and create an interactive at-home experience for all of us who are stuck at home and dreaming of travel!
They are currently offering two wonderful Italian classes: Tastes of Tuscany, taught by Chef Antonella Lamagna in Cortona, and Rome’s Culinary Delights, taught by Chef Andrea Consoli in Rome. These classes are the perfect at-home activity for anyone dreaming of Italy.
Menu items include Roman staples like carbonara and saltimbocca and Tuscan favorites such as panzanella and handmade pici pasta with ragu. A few days before your event you will be sent a beautiful box of premeasured pantry items along with recipes and a list of fresh ingredients to pick up right before class. A virtual kitchen assistant will help with tech and kitchen set up so you can pour a glass of your favorite chianti and immerse yourself in the culinary adventure ahead.
Kitchen to kitchen classes feature the following:
- Classes are live and interactive, with the chef cooking alongside.
- Classes last about three hours and end with a delicious multi-course meal for two to enjoy. Home cooks have an option to order ingredients for an additional two servings.
- All classes are staffed with a “Virtual Kitchen Assistant” to help with both kitchen and technical set up (Zoom) and to keep things moving along smoothly so that the chef can focus on teaching and sharing their culture.
- Non-perishable ingredients are delivered directly to your kitchen.
- Home cooks also receive a short shopping list so that they can pick up their fresh ingredients just prior to class.
- All recipes are tested and adapted for the U.S. market while retaining their authenticity.
Cuiline is the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing afternoon cooking with people who share your passion for food, fun, and cultural experiences.