Planning to spend Christmas in Italy? Interested in learning more about Italy Christmas traditions and the way Italians spend Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day? Looking for some Italian Christmas recipes especially desserts? We’ve got the Italian holiday information you’re looking for…
Here at Dream of Italy, we’ve been developing a free daily e-mail devoted to Italian food, wine, travel and lifestyle called Italian Daydreams. These short, savvy dispatches will provide us with the chance to cover more of the topics, such as food, wine, culture and the arts, that are important to our Italophile readers. Plus the daily e-mail format is a terrific way to feed everyone’s daily need for everything Italian!
To celebrate this exciting new project we would like to give you a FREE COPY of our e-book Christmas in Italy: Traditions, Travel Tips and Recipes just for adding your name to our ItalianDaydreams.com mailing list (you can choose to receive daily e-mails or a weekly digest). This 35-page guide to Christmas in Italy includes all of our back content on spending the holidays in Italy as well as new articles on how to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Italian-style, whether you are traveling to Italy or staying home.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this colorful, photo-packed holiday guide:
- Find out how to get tickets to see the Pope at Midnight Mass at the Vatican on Christmas Eve.
- Learn key phrases for wishing your Italian friends happy holidays in their language.
- Taking the kids to Italy for Christmas? We’ve got the 411 on which hotels offer special family-friendly Christmas packages.
- Want to impress your family and friends with delicious Italian Christmas desserts. We have the recipes!
- Plan an Italian shopping expedition through the Italy’s best Christmas markets.
- Learn how to mark the start of Hanukkah in Rome.
- Read about New Year’s Eve on the Amalfi Coast and get a recipe for an essential New Year’s dish.
- Visit the greatest Christmas street in the world in Naples.
- Discover the legend of La Befana and find out why Italians love their Christmas creches (presepi) – there’s even a Roman museum devoted to them.
- And much more…
Sign up for one or all of the mailing lists and THIS IS IMPORTANT — once you click a link in the confirmation e-mail — you will immediately be able to download Christmas in Italy: Traditions, Travel Tips and Recipes — YOU MUST CLICK ON THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL YOU AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE. ONCE YOU DO THAT YOU WILL BE SENT THE E-MAIL WITH THE LINK TO THE CHRISTMAS GUIDE.